Monday, February 27, 2012

Phase 8

1. Did I learn what I hoped to learn about the topic?  Yes, I learned more about NFC and why it is useful to any given person.

2.  What were some of the benefits/drawbacks of focusing on a topic in phases?  A benefit was be that it caused me to focus more on each phase topic like the summary or reaction.  A drawback was that I didn't feel free to write about the topic the way I wanted to.  I could only summarize or react to a specific article, not talk about the topic in the way I wanted to. 

3. Do I think I will approach the way I learn about the topics I am interested in differently after this assignment?  Not really, although I think I will read into the articles and break them down a little more.

4. Has this assignment made me more confident about my ability to discuss topics with others?  As long as I am knowledgeable on the topic I have no problem discussing things. 

5. What is the most valuable thing I have learned about research after doing this assignment?  I have learned about the importance of credibility, how to find a credible article and how to determine if the source is credible.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are more tuned in to credibility now. Since you didn't get to talk about NFC the way that you had hoped, I'm eager to see how you will tailor your editorial since you get more freedom there to express yourself on the topic.

    ReplyDelete